We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

East Coast Winter/Ski Lodge for Young Adults

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
East Coast Winter/Ski Lodge for Young Adults

Hey everyone! I'm in need of a good recommendation. For the longest time my friends and I have been looking to go to winter lodge somewhere within a reasonable distance from New York City (not more than a 4 hour drive). We want it to be located within the vicinity of a skiing/snowboarding area and to be primarily a lodge for young people (mostly college kids) with parties at night or something (just looking for a crazy time). Does anybody know of any such places? Thanks ahead for the help!

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,482 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: East Coast Winter/Ski Lodge for Young Adults

You need to go to Vermont for what you are looking for. And then it will be more than 4 hours.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
412 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: East Coast Winter/Ski Lodge for Young Adults

You may want to look at Lake Placid or other ski resorts in NY. Connecticut skiing is daytrip skiing. The nightlife you seek is at Killington in Vermont or possibly Okemo.

NewEngland
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: East Coast Winter/Ski Lodge for Young Adults

Hunter Mt in the catskills of NY is probably a good place to check out.

4. Re: East Coast Winter/Ski Lodge for Young Adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 10:18