We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Topic
Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

We are planning a small bridal luncheon for 5 bridesmaids and a few guests and wanted a special place for this event. Hartford and its surrounding areas will work. Not Apricots; we had a bridal shower there. Is there something like Apricots in the Hartford, Avon, Farmington, Glastonbury, Simsbury area? Somewhere else that's a favorite? Thank-you!

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

Sakura Garden in Glastonbury would be fun for a 'hibachi style' luncheon; even for people that don't like Asian cuisine its simply stir-fried chicken, beef or seafood a good setup for conversation and a show; Puerto Vallarta in Avon also has a fun atmosphere as well as Dakotas and Amici's Italian Grill, Chucks Steakhouse in Farmington or Max Amore in Glastonbury... for something a little more formal the Old Farms Inn, Grist Mill or Simsbury Inn also provide a nice setting.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

I think Chuck's in Farmington is gone...I'll check. What's the name of the Italian restaurant near Chuck's in Farmington, kind of across the street...Aroncini's? I'll check. Thanks for your suggestions. Do you know the name of the restaurant that's now in the old Chart House space in Farmington/Avon/ or Simsbury on route 10?

Hartford
Destination Expert
for Hartford
Level Contributor
889 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

ON20 in Hartford, Grants in West Hartford, Firebox in Hartford, Abigails in Simsbury

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

Is the restaurant in Farmington youre looking for Piccolo Arancio?... and the Chart House is Simsbury, Abigail's Grille?

http://www.piccoloarancio.com/

www.abigailsgrill.com/index.php?page=hours

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

Yes, JNSgraphic, you and brookerme have filled in the gaps. Many thanks. I have plenty of choices now.

morris, ct
Level Contributor
214 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

Dakotas is closed too, along w/Chuck's. Amici's is very pretty inside, and has large booths. Puerto Vallarta is a lot of fun too.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
599 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

Pond House in West Hartford, Salute in Hartford, Max Restaurant Group ( several choices), if you want different I love the Afghan restaurant in West Hartford on LaSalle Road.

8. Re: Bridal Luncheon (not a bridal shower) for 5-10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 06:21