We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southwest Florida Home Rental

9 posts
Save Topic
Southwest Florida Home Rental

I have previously stayed in Boca Grande, but we are traveling with less people this year. We have two adults and four kids and want a quiet vacation rental hom on the beach with a pool. I want something similar to Boca Grande - quiet, secluded, almost nonexistent in the summer months. I have been searching and searching...any help with suggestions for places to look that will be secluded and family friendly? Has anyone stayed on North Captiva or any of the islands that you take a ferry to? Would that be something feasible with four kids? Thanks for your help!

Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southwest Florida Home Rental

Our family loves Marco Island. There are not many people there in the summer months. The beach is BEAUTIFUL and large. The shelling is great. VERY family friendly. Great place to ride bikes. There are beautiful condos on the gulf or beach that you can rent. In the summer, most of the condo buildings are almost empty. There are also beautiful homes on the canals that are withing walking distance to the beach. The home will have their own pools, hot tubs and gourmet kitchens. Good luck.

2. Re: Southwest Florida Home Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2010, 07:19