We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go

Manchester
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to go

Hi,

I have been thinking about going to Miami - never been before. But - will I get what I need!!???

Im looking for:

Beach

Sun (hot hot hot)

Nightlife!

Cinema - for when I am sunburnt and tired

Shops

Adventure (for those days when I am bored)

The sun one is the most important thing - i dont know how good the weather can be in Miami.

I would be travelling on my own for 2 weeks, so want somewhere I can not get bored by, but do the above.

If not Miami - anywhere else in the world people recommend!??

Thanks

Cycle Party
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours
The Tasting Tours
Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Private Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
St. Augustine Historic Walking Tours
Walking Tours, Food Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,607 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go

It sounds like you would like Miami, what time of the year to you plan to travel. That can make a world of difference. Miami always has warm temp however June / July / August are the hottest months. I don't think you will be bored. Try researching the Miami Beach forums for more info.

Cancun would be another hot / party spot Altho the night life is only in the offsite bars, the hotel bars close early.

Florida
Level Contributor
738 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go

Maimi will be perfect for you. Very hot in the summer. There's plenty to do both on and off the beach. Excellent night clubs and restaurants for the evenings.

3. Re: Where to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 01:17