We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Night

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Universal Studios Halloween Horror Night

Hi guys,

I may be being a bit silly here but i am coming over to Florida for just the 1 night before picking up a cruise and have noticed Universal have this Halloween Horror event. Please can somebody actually explain what this is as the website isnt clear and is it worth spending the $74.99 it cost and my only night in Florida on? Thank you all in advance

Sunrise, FL
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Studios Halloween Horror Night

Basically the the park turns into a giant Halloween party. People come dressed up, ride the rides, etc. There are, of course, Halloween themed events and whatnot going on as well. It really depends on how into the holiday (and how old you are) as to whether or not you want to attend. If you enjoy the holiday, dressing up (not mandatory) then its a lot of fun.

2. Re: Universal Studios Halloween Horror Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 06:20