We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulf side locations for a vacations...please help!

Chicago
2 posts
Save Topic
Gulf side locations for a vacations...please help!

I'm looking into going to Florida in March with my husband and three year old. I would like to stay on the Gulf side and have been looking at Fort Myers. I would like to stay in a hotel right on the beach. The hotels I'm looking at (Pink Shell and Best Western) are a little expensive for us. Can anyone give me recommendations on another area? I would like to spend $150-200 per night if possible.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,965 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulf side locations for a vacations...please help!

Post this question on the Ft Myer's Beach forum.

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gulf side locations for a vacations...please help!

Check out Marco Island. YOu can rent hotels on the beach or condos or homes on the water at all price points.

3. Re: Gulf side locations for a vacations...please help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 06:19