We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Florida sun lotion. Should I buy at resort?

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Florida sun lotion. Should I buy at resort?

Does walmart have a similar selection to the uk? I'll need high factor. How do the prices compare to the uk?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,219 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Florida sun lotion. Should I buy at resort?

I don't know about the prices compared to the UK, but it would be definitely more expensive if you buy at any resort. Walmart will have a good selection so will any pharmacy or even a supermarket like Publix.

Ohio
Level Contributor
749 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Florida sun lotion. Should I buy at resort?

Expect to pay $5 - $9 for sunscreen at Walmart. The tubes/bottles of sunscreen lotion will be at the lower price range and bottles of continuous spray sunscreen will be at the higher price range.

3. Re: Florida sun lotion. Should I buy at resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:16