We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transit Orlando to Jupiter?

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Public Transit Orlando to Jupiter?

Hi,

I'm visiting a friend who lives in Abacoa area of Jupiter Florida. I fly into Orlando on Saturday afternoon. Is there public transit to get me closer to her? My other options are to rent a car, but I won't need it in Jupiter. Or she could pick me up but it's a 2.5 hr drive to Orlando. That's not ideal either. Any ideas?

Florida
Destination Expert
for Palm Harbor
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transit Orlando to Jupiter?

Jupiter isn't a major metropolitan area. I doubt the bus will stop there. It would stop in West Palm Beach, which is south of Jupiter but your friend would still have to get you and drop you back off. Your only good options are probably renting a car or your friend picking you up. I'd suggest renting one for the couple of days you might need it. That saves your friend time and the trip is super simple.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,882 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transit Orlando to Jupiter?

Rent a car or get her to pick you up. No good options between those locations.

3. Re: Public Transit Orlando to Jupiter?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 18:19