We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

Brooklyn, New York
4 posts
Save Topic
AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

Hi there!

Have some vacation time in march and my SO and I are looking to take a beach holiday. Since we don't want to fly long (i think its even 4 hours to puerto rico) and deal with time change (we live in NYC), we thought Florida.

I don't know much about Florida...nor do I know much about ai resorts. It wouldn't have been my "type" of holiday but with kids, the idea of ease and something fun to entertain our easily bored 3 year old so we can relax a bit seemed worth looking into.

Can anyone recommend a resort that is nice, includes beach and a kids club that takes 3 year olds, and is moderately priced? Any thoughts would be really welcome! We are open to all of Florida (or nearby) although if its anywhere near the Tampa airport that would be espeically cool (have a good friend in Naples, so it would be great to see her)

Brooklyn, New York
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

I should add the my SO is diametrically opposed to Disney (!) so....that's out

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,841 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

There really are no AI ( all inclusive) hotels in Florida except Club Med Port St Lucie- a tennis resort that is not on a beach. Hotels here cannot afford the cost of labor or alcohol to be all inclusive- you'll have to look in the Caribbean or Mexico to find AI resorts.

Brooklyn, New York
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

I would also be into any place that was not necessarily AI but had a kids club!

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

Look into some of the hotels on Sanibel Island. Some of them have kid's clubs. You might want to post in the Sanibel Island forum.

Also the Westin Diplomat in Hollywood Beach has a kids club, is on the beach and has a lot to do in the area. It's a very large resort (while the ones on Sanibel will be small) so might be what you're looking for.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,242 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

Also look at St. Pete Beach and Ft. Myers beach areas. I would think they would have hotels with kids clubs since its a very family oriented area. Not a far drive from Tampa airport.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,066 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

your best bet is a cruise.

AI, and kids clubs.

7. Re: AI hotel with kids club for 3 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 07:16