We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Miami

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling to Miami

Hi,

We are planning to visit Miami during our stay on I Drive, would we best booking a hotel in advance for the one night or just driving down and finding something there. We are a family of four adults and one child so will require 2 rooms.

Thanks

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,368 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to Miami

entirely dependent on when you're visiting, Id book in advance to be on the safe side

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,874 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to Miami

I agree, time of year can make a huge difference. Miami has a lot of events going on during the year which sometimes make hotel rooms higher priced as well as harder to find. I would ask about which hotels to book on the Miami or South Beach forums.

3. Re: Travelling to Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 07:16