We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short time in Downtown Miami!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Short time in Downtown Miami!!

Hi everyone,

I'm going to Miami for a conference and wanted to know what I should definitely experience before leaving. I'll be there from Wednesday (Apr.24) to Saturday (Apr.27). I'm mainly busy with the conference so will likely only have Thursday afternoon and Friday night to explore. I'll be staying at b2 Miami which should be pretty close to most things. What are your recommendations for sites to see or places to eat?

Thanks so much for your help!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,885 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short time in Downtown Miami!!

Will you have a car ?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short time in Downtown Miami!!

No, hoping to get by on walking and public transit

3. Re: Short time in Downtown Miami!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 April 2013, 01:04
Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Short time in Downtown Miami!!

Go eat at The Filling Station at 95 SE 2nd Street downtown.. Yum!!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,885 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Short time in Downtown Miami!!

www.miamidade.gov/transit/metromover.asp

See the above link for info on the free metromover Bayside Market Place might be a good place to spend some time.

6. Re: Short time in Downtown Miami!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 05:17