We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Somewhere to stay between Anna Maria and Longboat Key

Indiana
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Somewhere to stay between Anna Maria and Longboat Key

My husband and I, both in early 60's, would like to find a quiet place to stay on the beach somewhere between Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key. We'd like to stay away from high rises -don't mean to be so picky - so we'd rather not be right next door to one either. Looking for a room with a view of the beach and a pool. We don't mind driving to eat out or shop, but really enjoy just relaxing on a quiet beach. I've looked at Little Gull, but only the two bedroom units face the gulf. Any suggestions??? Thanks!

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Somewhere to stay between Anna Maria and Longboat Key

Is a pool important? If not try Sailfish in Holmes Beach. Anna Maria Island Place also comes to mind. Coconuts. There are a bunch of others on AMI. Check out the reviews.

Indiana
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Somewhere to stay between Anna Maria and Longboat Key

Yes, we really do enjoy the pool as much as the beach. I'll keep checking the reviews. Coconuts looks good too! Thanks!

3. Re: Somewhere to stay between Anna Maria and Longboat Key

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 05:16