We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV Campgrounds & Attractions I-75 to Key West from Tallahass

Milton, Florida
5 posts
Save Topic
RV Campgrounds & Attractions I-75 to Key West from Tallahass

RV camping July 1-19 from Tallahasse to Key West via Ocala, Tampa, Naples, Everglades. Need good campgrounds information, attactions. 4 Adults, Children ages 2 & 8. Modest budget.

Best place to go snorkeling in the Keys?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,640 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: RV Campgrounds & Attractions I-75 to Key West from Tallahass

Check this website for campgrounds:

www.visitflorida.com/en-us/topiclanding.html…

Milton, Florida
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: RV Campgrounds & Attractions I-75 to Key West from Tallahass

Thanks for the campgrounds link!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,387 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RV Campgrounds & Attractions I-75 to Key West from Tallahass

It depends on what you mean by attractions. Florida has great natural springs in the north area. There are many located in the Ocala area. Orlando will have most of the theme parks. Gulf coast has Busch Gardens near Tampa. Older attractions are Wikee Watchee and TarponSprings. Silver Springs has been sold and will be closed by end of summer. Orlando also has Gatorland and Green Meadows petting zoo which would be budget attractions. Closer to Naples is Ding Darling wildlife refuge and on the way to the keys is the Everglades, however it will be almost too hot to spend much time there.

Many keys campgrounds fill up very early. I would start checking now to see if there is anything available. its a very popular place for camping. Check out the Florida Keys and Key West forums for more info.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,640 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: RV Campgrounds & Attractions I-75 to Key West from Tallahass

Here's another website for campgrounds in Florida: http://campflorida.com

Milton, Florida
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: RV Campgrounds & Attractions I-75 to Key West from Tallahass

Helpful information, thanks!

6. Re: RV Campgrounds & Attractions I-75 to Key West from Tallahass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 07:18