We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Honeymoon Spots

Breese, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Honeymoon Spots

We want to honeymoon along the Gulf but stay in the US. The most important thing for me is that I can open a balcony door and listen to the waves from our bedroom. We are willing to spend up to $350/night. Would like a location that has some entertainment options but don't want to be in a crowded city. We are getting married at the end of September and would be honeymooning the first week of October. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Honeymoon Spots

Look into the areas of Naples, Sanibel Island and Marco Island.

Breese, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Honeymoon Spots

Thanks for your response. If you could recommend any specific hotels or resorts that would be great.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Honeymoon Spots

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn on Sanibel. Not necessarily your typical honeymoon type of hotel but it is directly on the beach and has a pool and bar. In Naples I've stayed at the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club. It's a family owned resort style hotel hat is also right on the beach. I've reviewed both on Trip Advisor if you want to take a look. I've never stayed on Marco Island.

4. Re: Best Honeymoon Spots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 06:18