We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday to Miami in August.

england
4 posts
Save Topic
Holiday to Miami in August.

Hi, I was wondering if someone could highlight whether Miami is pretty expensive for a 10 night holiday in August? My friend and I are wondering how much spends we are going to need to take with us. We are not too bothered about shopping much but we would love to have enough to have a good party each night. Does anyone know of an average food bill in the local restaurants? Does anyone know of any club prices?

Neither of us have been to the US before so we are pretty clueless and would be extremely grateful for any advice or recommendations.

Thanks you

C

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,250 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday to Miami in August.

I would post on the Miami and South Beach forums. Check posts by advisor girl. She has good info on the clubs and restaurants in the area.

2. Re: Holiday to Miami in August.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 06:20