We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to best spend 4 days in Miami

Boston...
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
How to best spend 4 days in Miami

I have 4 days in miami and I am staying near North Beach at Fiend's place. What are the things I should be doing to best use these days.

I am planning to go to Key West as well. Is is worth staying there or should I come back to Miami (to save money) ? I would like to enjoy the watersports as well, Is it recommended to be done in Miami or Key west?

Also is everglades park "Safe" enough to visit? One of us is scared o snakes like hell. Is it possible to avoid snake section there?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,738 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to best spend 4 days in Miami

What time of the year will you be visiting? I tend to prefer the Keys to Miami. What's your budget? You will be very lucky to see a snake in the Everglades.

Boston...
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to best spend 4 days in Miami

Thank you for the reply. I shall be there on 30th August till 2nd September.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,738 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to best spend 4 days in Miami

Budget ? Some things you'd like to see or do ?

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to best spend 4 days in Miami

It's a 4 hour trip from Miami to Key West so if you go you should spend at least one night down there.

5. Re: How to best spend 4 days in Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 06:21