We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to stay?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
40 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
best place to stay?

greetings experts!, we are planning a trip to orlando, 4 person (2 adult and 2 teens), we want to visit universal studios AND disney world. plus maybe 1 day tour around orlando and 1 day for shopping spree. we plan to stay for 9-10 days. since there's so many hotels and motels around it, so many tempting lower price rates/night stay, varying reviews. I'm now confused. can i get your recommendations, suggestions on which hotel or motel to stay in. thanks.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,116 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place to stay?

Repost on the local Orlando Board for better info, mention your budget and dates of travel

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place to stay?

I think you should post this on the Orlando and Disney forums and do some research there. Lots of great info on the parks, etc.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,094 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place to stay?

AND mention if you will be driving a car (or not) as that is the best way to get around.

4. Re: best place to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2014, 05:17