We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Orlando!

Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Orlando!

Hi,

Myself and my 21 year old boyfriend are travelling to Orlando in June. We are staying for 3 weeks and want to visit Orlando and Miami.

Could anyone tell me how long we would be safer staying in Orlando as we want to visit all the theme parks? I am booking this myself so it doesn't matter about the length of them in each place.

Could anyone advise on nice hotels on international drive?

I don't know too much about Miami, what's the cheapest form of public transport that could take me here from international drive?

Could anyone also advise of where to stay in Miami, again we don't know much about it but would like to see the beautiful beaches!

Thanks for any info!

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15,540 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Orlando!

Suggest posting this also on the Miami forum.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,188 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Orlando!

"You want to post this in the orlando and Miami beach forums.

But which parks? There are 4 disney parks, 2 waterparks, 2 Universal parks, Seaworld, 2 other waterparks, and Discovery cove. You'd need a full day early to late for each theme park, and part of a day for any waterparks you go to. Total them, add a night for your first night and then you have number of days in Orlando.

Idrive, you want to be South of Sand Lake Road.

There is no public transport to take you from Idrive to Miami, most people would drive, a few would fly. There are some coach services, but in general they are expensive and inconvenient. Look at Read Coach, Floridaexpress bus.

If you want to be near the beach, you don't want to stay in Miami. You want Miami Beach,

3. Re: Trip to Orlando!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:18