I have a round trip ticket on Delta that I have to use by April 3 and I would like some recommendations on which beach to visit in March. This is my criteria:
1. it must be warm enough to sit on the beach and read (don't mind if I have to wear a hoodie) and do long walks. I would prefer the temp to be at least 70 or very close to it. But I do realize this might not be possible north of Miami.
2. not too crowded--Miami beach is definitely out
3. do not need a resort but would consider one, otherwise we plan to rent a house or condo that is beachfront
4. good seafood restaurants (one or more)
5. a place with natural beauty--pristine sand, blue or turquoise water (some shells would be nice)
6. Has to be located within an hour's drive of an airport.
Thanks for your help. This will be our first trip to FL and we are looking for a relaxing time in a beautiful setting.