We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal??

Blue Haven...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Universal??

Hi, we are 3 people, my partner, her 13 year old daughter and me. My partner and I are early 50s, we're coming over for 6 days and really have no clues at all as to what to expect. We arrive on the 22nd of October around 10am and want to see as much as we can, our daughter tells us she isn't much into Harry Potter but does love rides. We're unsure whether to just do Disneyworld or both, can somebody give us an idea of costs for Universal and how long should we spend at both or one rather than the other or whatever??

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,708 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal??

Repost on the local Orlando board for better info. Understand some of this depends on the child, your budget, and timing of your visit. Universal hosts Halloween Horror Nights in Oct, that plus the planned expansion of Harry Potter stuff will make for a very busy time.

2. Re: Universal??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 06:20