We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday surprise

Florida City...
8 posts
Save Topic
Birthday surprise

I going to be in the keys in the next fortnight. It's my friend birthday while we're there and he wants to do something adventurous. During the day. In the evening I want to surprise him and take him somewhere really fun for dinner and drinks after. Does anyone have any suggestions for a really good night?

Thanks!!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,007 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday surprise

You might want to post this on the Florida Keys forums since that is where you will be going. Let them know which key you will be staying on. Key West has the most night life but the other keys can be fun too.

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday surprise

If you are going to be in Key West, maybe a sunset cruise?

3. Re: Birthday surprise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 05:17