We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I Ride or Lynx??

Nottingham
Level Contributor
159 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
I Ride or Lynx??

Hi there,

I've been to Orlando and stayed on I Drive a couple of times before and always got I Ride Passes for the duration of our stay. I was wandering whether people would recommend a Lynx pass instead? Are they as regular up and down I Drive?

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I Ride or Lynx??

The Lynx #8 bus connects the northern and southern Premium Outlet Malls, with the bus taking alternative routes for part of the distance south of SeaWorld (Westwood/International Drive). Other Lynx buses cover part of I-Drive.

www.golynx.com/plan-trip/route-details.stml…

The Top Question for Orlando (you should have asked on the Orlando forum) has a detailed article on bus transportation.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
159 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I Ride or Lynx??

Great, thank you very much for the info.

3. Re: I Ride or Lynx??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:17