We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Google Street View's Florida beaches are up.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,082 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Google Street View's Florida beaches are up.

visitflorida.com/en-us/slideshows/Google-Str…

The Google Street Views of Florida beaches have been posted. I haven't checked everywhere, but coverage looks fairly complete, except for wilderness beaches and those inaccessible to the public.

Please note that beaches change appearance quickly and sometimes drastically. A Panhandle beach had very green water (Junegrass??) and a beach park in my town has unusually rough water, complete with a surfer riding a wave.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Google Street View's Florida beaches are up.

I wonder if I'm in any of them, lol. I am in the one for my home (was standing on the driveway when the google car passed by) and also in one at an intersection near home (was driving locally when the guy walking with the camera crossed the street right in front of me in my vehicle. Don't know why they did that piece with someone walking instead of the camera mounted car.

2. Re: Google Street View's Florida beaches are up.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 06:16