We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single parent - 1st time to Orlando & Miami

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Single parent - 1st time to Orlando & Miami

I'm taking my daughter (8yrs) to florida - 5days in Orlando & 5days in Miami this August. The flights & hotels are booked. We're staying at Doubletree by Hilton Universal in orlando and Grand Beach Surfside in Miami. How much spending money do you think we will need on a budget? How much would we approx need to cover meals & snacks for whole trip? Does anyone have any recommendations on places to eat reasonably healthy and not all fast food?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single parent - 1st time to Orlando & Miami

You posted on the general Florida forum, but you will get more replies if you repost on the Orlandon forum.

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single parent - 1st time to Orlando & Miami

Thanks Donna. I'll re-post on orlando site. :-)

3. Re: Single parent - 1st time to Orlando & Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17