We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very Clean

Stone Mountain, Ga.
1 post
Save Topic
Very Clean

I had the pleasure of staying at the Travelodge in Macon,Ga. this pass week and was surprised at how clean the rooms were,and the early breakfast menu even had waffles you made yourself,So when ever you are in the area they are one your need to visit and stay at,plus the rates are great too.The night clerk was very helpful and the manger, George Patel always had a smile on his face,and ready to answer any questions you had.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,438 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Very Clean

How long have you worked for Travelodge, George?

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Very Clean

remind me to tell you about the candle shop i opened with my sister sometime here.....great prices and fabulous bargains. buy one 1 get 25 free....but only IF you have a travel lodge receipt and comment on the waffles. earn a free pecan log if you mention george by name at check out.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
380 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Very Clean

Rated #34 on TA--------trolling for business.

4. Re: Very Clean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 16:20