We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving I-95 where to stay in GA for a night?

Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Driving I-95 where to stay in GA for a night?

We will be driving along I-95 from Florida and will stay overnight for one night in Georgia and explore the next day (which will be a Friday). Where would should we stay? We are thinking Savannah, but it seems there are quite a few interesting places along the way. I am up for nature/scenic or culture/shopping/nightlife? Maybe places with good food? interesting inns/B&Bs and/or hotels and sites?

Looking forward to suggestions!

Edited: 11 April 2013, 19:24
Saint Simons...
Level Contributor
691 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving I-95 where to stay in GA for a night?

Check out Jekyll Island for nature, beaches and history. Look at Saints Simon's Island for shopping restaurants sports. There is great bilke riding on both but Jekyll will be less crowded and more scenic They are next door to each other just off the Brunswick GA exit of 95

Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving I-95 where to stay in GA for a night?

Thank you susanna! I will most certainly check those places out.

3. Re: Driving I-95 where to stay in GA for a night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 07:16