We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near MARTA

Barinas, Venezuela
1 post
Save Topic
Hotels near MARTA

Hi...

I go to Atlanta on March 24. I plan to leave the airport to the city via MARTA, and I need to get a hotel that I stay close to the subway system, because I only get around Atlanta by MARTA.

Please I also need help on how to go from the international airport to Airport MARTA stations, because this will be my first time in atlanta.

Thanks by your responses...

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,070 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near MARTA

It really depends on your budget and preferences, because there are many options. Anything in downtown or Midtown will have MARTA access, and many hotels in Buckhead do. Hotels at the Perimeter will have shuttles to and from MARTA. Look at the Top Questions on the Atlanta forum and decide which neighborhood appeals, then you can search for hotels on expedia.com, kayak.com or similar sites. Our give us more details and we can make some recommendations.

Regarding how to take MARTA, see www.itsmarta.com for a map.

Mentioned in this post
Buckhead
Buckhead
409 Reviews
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
2. Re: Hotels near MARTA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 06:18