We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jasper marble festival

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
1,223 reviews
Save Topic
jasper marble festival

is this weekend, an is not to be missed. we will be there to be sure. great art, food, and entertainment. late in the afternoon i'm gonna have one of the coldest beers in town at the crow's nest. they have great wings there too. good burgers as well. it's located down town not but a hop skip and a jump from the woodbridge inn in case i want a steak or something fancy. careful crossing the bridge.

Level Contributor
347 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: jasper marble festival

We came through that area late tonight and they had the road closed signs out of the annual run.

We're recovering from a week at the beach or we'd likely go...I doubt I can convince the wife to head over. She threatened my life when I suggedted getting up early tomorrow morning.

2. Re: jasper marble festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 18:18
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question