We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon package - where to book?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
196 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon package - where to book?

Hi,

My fiance and I would really like to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We don't know any good sites that have multiple locations. We want to go for 10 days. Maybe 2 - 3 islands depending on timing. Where should we definitely go? Or must see?

We need a site that does multiple locations for great deals. Any suggestions would be great. :) Thank you so much for any input.

Amanda

Wading River, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon package - where to book?

Hi there

My fiance and I are traveling to Hawaii this May/June. We are staying in Honolulu for one night at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and then traveling to Maui the next day for 6 nights and then Kauai for 7 nights; on both Maui and Kauai we are staying at the Hyatt. From what I have read & heard both Hyatt properties are impressive. We did get a package deal from the Hyatt cause we booked a # of nights, but am not sure how it broke out since we used a travel agent.

One of the deals we have is daily buffet breakfasts for free at both Hyatts - this is supposedly a good deal not only because food is very expensive in Hawaii, but their bfast buffets is priced at $35 pp.

We don't have any 'planned' excursions as of yet and thats fine w/ me. I am excited to EXPLORE! We rented a jeep so we can explore all terrians. One thing we are doing is the impressive Road to Hana in Maui.

You may also want to look into renting a condo for the time you are there; you may save some money that way too.

Good Luck with your wedding & Honeymoon planning! Have fun!

Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon package - where to book?

Have you thought about Lana'i?

It's a fascinating island with 2 dramatic microclimates. Up near the Lodge at Koele it is mountainous with thousands of Cook pines and cool temperatures (reminds me of a Colorado mountain town). Down near Manele Bay, you will find Hulopo'e Beach where it is sunny and dry with great snorkeling.

We found Lana'i to be perfect for our romantic getaway, however it is more expensive than some of the other islands. But, you may be able to get a deal since the 4S is running some specials (4th/5th night free, breakfast included, split time w/ 2 resorts, etc). There are also a few smaller hotels that might be worth considering in Lana'i City. For romance...you can't do better than the FS though!

Have a fun time planning!

=^..^=

3. Re: Honeymoon package - where to book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 12:15