We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner in Kapalua Area on Arrival Day

Level Contributor
495 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner in Kapalua Area on Arrival Day

My family is heading back to Maui in early August (heck yes!) and will be staying in Kapalua for the first part of our trip. Our flight doesn't arrive until 3:30 pm on a weekday, so I figure it will be close to 5 pm by the time we get the car and make a quick Costco stop. We always try to check in to our hotel and make it down to the beach in time for the first Maui sunset, which will be around 7 that night. I don't think that leaves us enough time to stop for a sit down dinner at one of our favorites, Leoda's, on the way to Kapalua.

Any suggestions for a quick dinner in/near Kapalua on that first night? I am thinking we may just have to hit up the Honolua Store for a quick bite prior to check in. Guessing we won't feel like heading back out to dinner after sunset as our body clocks will be telling us to get to bed at 11:30 pm Denver time.

Mahalo for any suggestions.

Edited: 21 March 2018, 18:20
Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Kapalua
Kapalua
Maui, HI
Costco
Costco
95 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Honolua Store
Honolua Store
678 Reviews
Maui, HI
Mahalo Tours
Mahalo Tours
350 Reviews
Maui, HI
2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
495 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner in Kapalua Area on Arrival Day

Not sure how this ended up on the Hawaii board - it was supposed to go in the Maui forum. Sorry folks.

Mentioned in this post
California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
47,308 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner in Kapalua Area on Arrival Day

You are forgiven! :o)

Reply to: Dinner in Kapalua Area on Arrival Day
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted