We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luau Confusion!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
112 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Luau Confusion!

I've read a lot of the threads on Luaus and even watched some of the videos on You Tube and I am still confused. I thought I wanted to go to Germaines based on my daughter raving about how good it was compared to one they saw on Maui on their honeymoon in August. It was only rated 114 out of 198 and a lot of people said it was cheesy. I really want one that is outdoors (I know that the PCC one is inside) and I never knew that they were as huge as the ones I viewed on You Tube. We'll have time on Oahu and Kauai during our cruise. I'm OK with a smaller Luau and I heard good things about Smith's in Kauai. What is best?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,351 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luau Confusion!

Smith's is lovely, you will have a great time!

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,801 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luau Confusion!

PCC on Oahu is the best.

3. Re: Luau Confusion!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2010, 07:16