We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt regency-Maui

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt regency-Maui

I wrote in response to a post by hellcdm, 24th.feb., how Hyatt totally mismanaged my reservation at the Hyatt regency on Kaanapali Beach-essentailly, I had confirmed reservation for an ocean view room, which had a 7 day cancellation penalty, as well as, early departure penalty. However, on arrival, they rold us they over booked, we were forced to take a terrace view (parking lot view really) room. Any way, on return, I wrote to the President and CEO of Hyatt, within ten days, I got a phone call from The General Manager,Hyatt, Maui, apologized, and agreed with me this should not have happened, and removed all charges for our entire stay-I am, actually, a bit pleasantly surprised-needless tom say, this speaks well of Hyatt as a high class business organization. I said in my last post that it was a fine luxuary hotel, spacious, well appointed rooms, beautifully landcaped ground, pools. They made a believer out of me, Hyatt, here we come-February, 2011.

1. Re: Hyatt regency-Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2010, 06:19