We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ETSA VISA Passport Problem

Worcester
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
ETSA VISA Passport Problem

I am travelling on honeymoon from UK via LA on 31st May to Hawaii. As my passport (maiden name) was running out in June I have had a passport issued in my new name. This starts on 29th May (wedding day) but when I have tried to complete the

Visa Waiver form the system will not accept a passport that starts in the future. I have tried to get in touch with the US consulate, but they don't answer questions by phone and I can't find a relevant email address. All the email addresses I have tried bounce back saying 'all questions are answered by our website'!!! Any help much appreciated!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ETSA VISA Passport Problem

I,m not sure this is the right forum-try the airlines-may have a better luck!

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,985 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ETSA VISA Passport Problem

I guess I am surprised that they would issue a legal document like a passport without identification like a marriage license or such. A presumptive change ...

Did you try the agency in the UK who issued the passport? Is your old one valid at all?

3. Re: ETSA VISA Passport Problem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2010, 05:18