We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice on cheap airfare

San Francisco
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need advice on cheap airfare

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and looking on advice for cheapest airfares at the last minute.

I want to goto Kona or Hilo for two weeks during christmas vacation departing on or after the 16th and returning before the end of the month. So far I've done research on Aloha and found they offered cheap fares but no seats available. Any advice?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advice on cheap airfare

I'm jealous that you get to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks. My best suggestion is to check both Aloha (www.alohaair.com) and Hawaiian's (www.hawaiianairlines.com) websites for deals.

Also, check out www.travelzoo.com. They list specials for all kinds of flights and often have listings for Hawaii.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need advice on cheap airfare

you will have no luck for the xmas break, but if you can go later Hawaiian has round trip fares at $266 up till mid march.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,858 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need advice on cheap airfare

also try mobissimo (search engine) and I have gotten excellent last minutes bargains at hotwire. I would try many of the other sites, too - you just never know! Good luck! :)

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,248 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need advice on cheap airfare

Look into www.travelzoo.com for last minute deals, there is an icon towards the top for this.

San Francisco
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Need advice on cheap airfare

Hello everyone, thank you for the replies so far.

I looked on Travelzoo, Does anyone know if Pleasant Holidays is any good/reliable as far as honoring your reservation-purchase?

I'm trying to find some good deals on airfare & hotels either package or seperate.

Thanks.