We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dukes tables at the rail.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
399 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
dukes tables at the rail.

Are they outside totally? Is the temperatures a big consideration? We want to have a nice dinner and watch sun set our last night there. I made reservations but the way she said "outside " made me wonder.

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dukes tables at the rail.

We ate outside on the rail in March .... it was great (although our table overlooked a pool under renovation, but the ocean was beyond). Given a choice, I would pick outside. Another thing about dining outside is that there was live music downstairs that I didn't particularly care for & a lot of partiers. But still you were outside smelling the fresh Hawaiian air & viewing the mighty Pacific. Life doesn't get any better.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dukes tables at the rail.

Oh thank you so much. Exactly what I wanted to know. We will enjoy the music. Expect to Wwi at the bar until our table ready anyway.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
55,604 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dukes tables at the rail.

Duke's on which island? Oahu, Maui or Kauai?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
55,604 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dukes tables at the rail.

bump

***questions posed in the general Hawaii forum get buried quickly, island forums are your best bet usually.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
45,244 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dukes tables at the rail.

It sounds like you are asking about Oahu ... are you? Best to post on the Island forums for specific questions.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
55,604 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dukes tables at the rail.

WOW! A Betty Lou appearance!! :) Hope you are back!

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dukes tables at the rail.

BLBL! Hey! I missed you, glad to see you back1 Did you miss us ? : )

8. Re: dukes tables at the rail.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 20:46