We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Checking In Baggages at Honolulu International Airport

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
84 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Checking In Baggages at Honolulu International Airport

Aloha!,

I will be leaving Honolulu on 5 Aug 2012 for Las Vegas on Allegiant Air. The flight time is 1.10pm.

I was wondering if I could check in my baggages at 6am-7am on the same morning. Are the counters open? This is because i have planned a trip to the USS arizona memorial at 8am on the day of departure due to a tight schedule.

Please advise.

Mahalo!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Checking In Baggages at Honolulu International Airport

I would ring the airline.

We had the same problem at LAX ... the airline didn't open their check in until 90 minutes before departure, so we had to wait around as there was no provision for left luggage.

I think there may be at HNL ... but the airline would be the best people to confirm that with.

You're leaving it tight .. you should be back at the airport by 11am at the least for check in and security... the queues can be long. I hope you will cab it both ways .. its the quickest way between the two.

Edited: 10 July 2012, 08:18
2. Re: Checking In Baggages at Honolulu International Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 05:46