We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

You Know...Christmas is Coming

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,877 posts
Save Topic
You Know...Christmas is Coming

So Luke says, Daddy is there people without working and not at a home? I said, yes Luke there is. There are many people in need. That's what Christmas is all about. We have to do what we can to do to make a special Christmas for all...the humu....the coral, etc. And the NFL teams we love so much. :)

And then I says to my twins Abigail and Angie. Girls what is the you wish for on Christmas.

And all my babies...Luke...David....And the girls said....We want to be with you with us here in Hawaii (that would be Hana, Maui) Hawaii for Christmas.

Children, I'm already there!

Sun City West...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: You Know...Christmas is Coming

i is with you there in spirit, caddy!

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
15,649 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: You Know...Christmas is Coming

I'll drink to that!

Mele Kalikimaka!

Hau’oli Hanukaha!

Hau’oli Kawanaka!

and Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!

3Chihuahuas

Sun City West...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: You Know...Christmas is Coming

3chi's...

i dare ya to try and say that three times...fast! especially after having that drink.

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,877 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: You Know...Christmas is Coming

I'm making a list and MsFuzz, SW, and Billy Shears are nice. Amberloo is naughty because he's absent. Oh 3Chis is on the good list too.

Actually YOU are ALL on the good list. (Well, not a couple of you!) :)

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
51,218 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: You Know...Christmas is Coming

Aloha,

Merry Christmas, Caddy! Now, get back to work!

6. Re: You Know...Christmas is Coming

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 13:16