We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finally done!

kalamazoo michigan
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Finally done!

I wanted to send out a big THANKS to all of those that helped provide me with the information that I needed to aid me in planning our now 19 night -3 Island Hawaiian vacation for December 2013!! I have purchased our airfare ( to Hawaii and our inter-island flights) ,reserved rental cars on each island,and booked one hotel and 2 condos. Our price for all of this is $2200.00 less that the travel agent quoted!! Very excited about being done with this part of the planning and now I have 10 months to browse through all of the great info on TA to gain more valuable knowledge about what to do (or not) and where to go (or not). This is going to be a great year!!

Thanks again-

Tracey

Mentioned in this post
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,395 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finally done!

Yay! Congrats! I know the feeling well. Now you have 10 months to ask us more questions. Planning is half the fun. : )

2. Re: Finally done!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 05:16