Hi! My boyfriend, daughter and I will be going to Hawaii in April for 20 days. We land in Kona and depart from Kahului.
Here are my questions:
1. My daughter will be turning 5 over the summer, will she be able to go to the kid camps at the hotels? For the most part, we want to do activities with her, but there are a few that she wouldn't enjoy or just can't do. She is also super social and will miss playing with other kids.
2. With 20 days, is there enough time to fit in a 3rd island -- we were thinking of a few days in lanai.
3. We want to go all out for a few nights, which island would you choose to do this and where would you stay?
4. What are the best activities for an almost 5 year old? She is very social and has been practicing the hula since I told her we're going so a luaus for sure! She also likes water and animals.
5. Is it possible to do a day trip to molokai? I would love to do the mule ride. Obviously not for my daughter.
Thank you for the time and input!