We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have I told you about my Hawaii Cruise?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
428 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Have I told you about my Hawaii Cruise?

This is just about turning into the most perfect vacation. We love our Hawaiian Land Trips and have a couple booked for the next 18 months but thought we'd do something a little different. We booked a cruise... 5 days around the islands and then 5 sea days back to the mainland. Got a great balcony for a great price.

Now comes along a promo. Free Drinks. We were able to add free drinks to our cruise for no cost. I envision making my way through the martini menu a few times during those 5 sea days ;)

Then.. there was a major change to the cruise itinerary...oh no... they changed the disembarkation port from Ensenada, Mexico..to.... VANCOUVER :) and then last night we were able to book our one way flights to Honolulu on Alaska for exactly the day and time we wanted.

This might turn into the most perfect vacation I've ever booked - definitely one of the cheapest :)

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,060 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have I told you about my Hawaii Cruise?

I'll be curious to see how you like the cruise option for Hawaii vs your previous land trips.

2. Re: Have I told you about my Hawaii Cruise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 05:17