We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best Luaus to attend on Maui and Kauai?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
best Luaus to attend on Maui and Kauai?

Hi! My fiance and i are looking for the best luaus to attend while we stay on Maui and Kauai. We definitely want to make the most of our time there and wouldn't want to go to a 'dud' luau. We are looking for a lively fun party!

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
37,949 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best Luaus to attend on Maui and Kauai?

The best on Maui are the Old Lahaina Luau and Feast of Lele. On Kauai, I would say Smith's family luau. :)

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,524 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best Luaus to attend on Maui and Kauai?

One of the best, regardless of island is the Old Lahaina Luau. It's the most traditional. The Feast at LeLe on Maui is a Polynesian Revue. Very good, but not a typical luau.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,234 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best Luaus to attend on Maui and Kauai?

Old Lahaina Lu`au on Maui. You don't really need to go to another on Kaua`i, but the one at Mediterranean Gourmet is nice and much more intimate than OLL.

United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best Luaus to attend on Maui and Kauai?

I'll second pzp's thoughts,, that's what I'd say too! Have a wonderful time! :)

Aloha ~

5. Re: best Luaus to attend on Maui and Kauai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 06:16