First of all...I want to thank those people who have already helped me in my decision making process to this point. My wife and I will be visiting Oahu and Kauai at the end of August into Sept. We will be on Oahu for 5 nights and Kauai for 6 nights. I will be sure to post the itinerary very soon as a big part of my decision making process was on where to stay.
For right now I would quickly like to ask what choice any of you would make if you were given the opportunity to do ONE of the following excursions for FREE. We do in fact have this choice to make.
1. Arizona Memorial/City Tour - includes Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor, Historic Downtown & Chinatown by airconditioned guided tour.
2. Atlantis Submarine
3. Majestic Grand Circle Island - a complete circle tour of Oahu with a highlight visit to the 1,800 acre historic Waimea Falls and lunch.
4. Creation - A Polynesian Journey - a show with all you can eat buffet.
5. Don Ho - includes prime rib & chicken dinner
6. Hiking and Snokeling Eco Tour - hiking, snorkeling & boogie boarding eco tour adventure hike through hidden valleys, streams and waterfalls. Snorkel through schools of multicolored tropical fish. Boogie Board at one of Hawaii's most awesome beaches. All day long eco tour.
7. Germaines Luau
8. Sunset Dinner Cruise - 2 hours aboard the Star of Honolulu. A three course Filet Mignon & Crab Dinner with Spirit of Aloha Show and dancing.
1. Hawaiian Luau - buffet of beef, chicken, mahi mahi, kalua pig and sides with open bar.
2. Napali Half Day Raft Tour - encounter dolphins, whales, turtles and more. breakfast, lunch, equipment and instruction included. 6 hours.
3. Waimea Canyon, Wailua River Tour - a day long tour of Kauai, including Waimea Canyon, the Wailua River and Fern Grotto, Kalalau Lookout, Poipu Resort and more. personalized scenic tour with guides. Lunch stop made enroute...but meal not included.
We are planning to see the Polynesian Cultural Center...and perhaps swim with dolphins...other than this we are open...and can have one of the above for free.
Thank you for the input.