We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaiian airlines

Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hawaiian airlines

Hi

I've recently booked our flights from brisbane aust to hawaii. I didn't know there were different sites to choose for each country and booked on the USA site and got stung with the conversion fee. I have contacted the airline and they have passed it onto their accounts dept as I'm hoping they will understand and credit me back the difference and let me pay in aus. Has anyone had any experience dealing with this airline? Thanks

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaiian airlines

The issue will hopefully resolve in your favor. As we began traveling internationally, we acquired a credit card that does not incur conversion fees.

2. Re: Hawaiian airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 06:18