We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UH Oahu Trip Report part 2, Signature Restaurant, and Aulani

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
374 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
UH Oahu Trip Report part 2, Signature Restaurant, and Aulani

My cousin took me to two restaurants, the first was Mini Gardens which is a very good family run Chinese restaurant on Beretania St. The roast duck was almost as good as Sam Woo's and the mushrooms with green peas was excellent. For dinner we went to the new Signature which sits atop the Ala Moana Hotel so it has an excellent view of the skyline. The food was OK and salty. The 16 oz rib-eye will set you back $45 and the butterfish $37. You're paying for the view. I'm surprised the people who hate the "Revealed" series haven't jumped all over Aulani, but more on that later.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
46,483 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: UH Oahu Trip Report part 2, Signature Restaurant, and Aulani

Thanks for the update. Interesting last sentence, waiting for more!!

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
470 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: UH Oahu Trip Report part 2, Signature Restaurant, and Aulani

My curiosity is peaked too!

3. Re: UH Oahu Trip Report part 2, Signature Restaurant, and Aulani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 05:18