We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui restaurants

Delaware
Level Contributor
43 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Maui restaurants

Mamas fish house or hula girl for final dinner/ lunch fling? We ate years ago at Mamas and know it is excellent and very expensive. Much more so than years ago and it was expensive then. I hear Hula Girl is great... What to do TA friends? And does Mamas have lunch prices or only one set price for lunch and dinner? Thanks!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui restaurants

If you mean Hula Grill, in my opinion it's not in the same league as Mama's, but that's not to say you wouldn't enjoy a meal there.

Lunch and dinner prices at Mama's are the same. We had lunch there yesterday, and I think the bill before tip was around $180, which included 3 drinks, two appetizers, and two entree dishes.

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui restaurants

Mamas has one price all day. And entrees run around $50 and up. Everything else costs extra. So if you go plan on around $100 or more per person. Hula grill is one third the price. They are both really fun restaurants for a last supper. Mamas as you know is top notch fine dining. Hula Grill food is not up to that level but still very tasty and good quality.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,884 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui restaurants

Hula Grill outdoors. Love the food, love the view, love being outdoors. Soak in the loveliness of Hawaii before heading home. (Then go to Na Hoku in Whaler's Village and buy yourself something nice. Or Martin & McArthur. You can't take dinner at Mamma's home with you!)

4. Re: Maui restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:19