We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closest hotel to NEW Indianapolis airport

lafayette
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Closest hotel to NEW Indianapolis airport

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any hotels attached to the new IND terminal like the Radisson was to the old airport terminal. I have to catch an early morning flight with lots of luggage so would like to stay in a place as close as possible to the terminal for the night before. Or, if anyone knows a hotel with frequent and reliable shuttles to and from the airport that would be great as well. Thanks in advance!

noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
617 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Closest hotel to NEW Indianapolis airport

There's a cluster of hotel/motels at I-70 near Plainfield that are close to the new airport. Not sure about shuttle service though.

SB2

Edited: 09 January 2010, 00:54
Indy
Level Contributor
146 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Closest hotel to NEW Indianapolis airport

The hotels at Plainfield are probably the closest, though the hotels by the old terminal are not that much further. There are no hotels, however, directly attached to the terminal or within walking distance.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
365 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Closest hotel to NEW Indianapolis airport

The hotels that surrounded the old terminal are good choices (5 minute drive max). I know the Wyndam (formerly Adams Mark) has a good shuttle service. The difference in distance btween the old and new terminal is negligible, although there isn't anything that is within walking distance and not sure there will ever be.

4. Re: Closest hotel to NEW Indianapolis airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2010, 06:17