We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Walmart & Denny's within walking of each other

Killeen
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for a Walmart & Denny's within walking of each other

Traveling back to Texas from Ohio going I-70W thru Indiana, and looking for an exit where there is a Walmart store and Denny's restaurant sharing the same parking lot within walking distant of each other, can't remember which exit or city it was near

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,748 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Walmart & Denny's within walking of each other

First, welcome to the TA forums!

Can't tell you the exit and not sure you'll get a single specific answer (forum is not heavily "traveled," people may never have noticed the pairing such that it "registered," one or the other may have moved or closed, there moght be more than one, etc.).

What I can suggest is that you go to the company websites and use the locator feature (I can't imagine Walmart doesn't have one and think Denny's will too). I'd start with Walmart (guessing there are fewer of them) and figure out the location(s) of those at I-70 exits. Then use the address(es) to find the nearest Denny's. This should give you a match on the exit you want.

Of course, you could always get lucky and have someone respond with an answer, but even if that happens, it could take some time.

Sorry I couldn't give a specific answer(s), but hope this helps,

hlo

Indy
Destination Expert
for Indianapolis
Level Contributor
538 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Walmart & Denny's within walking of each other

Are you sure about this being in Indiana and off of I-70? I pretty much know I-70 from downtown to almost Richmond and don't recall any set-up like this. I did a quick Goolge search and using their map, this set-up doesn't appear anywhere along I-70. Richmond showed no Denny's at all. The next two possible places were Plainfield and Terre Haute, but both stores were well apart after I looked on the map.

You may want to check both stores webpages and see if you can find something that Google may not hit on.

3. Re: Looking for a Walmart & Denny's within walking of each other

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Indiana
Recent Conversations