We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubuque Public Transit

Cleveland
1 post
Save Topic
Dubuque Public Transit

With all of the good I have heard on Dubuque, I want to take a trip and get a closer look. However, I am a non-driver and want to know if I could get around the city, as if I were a resident, without the use of a vehicle.

Any help appreciated. Thx!

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Des Moines
Level Contributor
506 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubuque Public Transit

I don't have any direct knowledge of Dubuque's public transportation services, but I found this information on its bus line. It looks like you could get around downtown, which is where many of the tourist attractions are located, to the mall, hospital, etc. I've also heard about trolleys that run through the downtown.

www.cityofdubuque.org/index.cfm?pageid=1058

Hope this helps! If you do go to Dubuque, have a wonderful trip!

2. Re: Dubuque Public Transit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 05:26