We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kentucky Travel Guidebooks? Suggestions

Level Contributor
1,438 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Kentucky Travel Guidebooks? Suggestions

I'm beginning to plan a trip to Kentucky and really know little about the state. I don't know where to go or what to do. Of course, I'll use Tripadvisor. However, I'd love to find a good guidebook to Kentucky. I can't find one at my library or at my local bookstores. There are a few on Amazon.

Does anyone have guidebooks they recommend? I'd like one which covers things to do, places to stay, places to eat.

Thanks.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kentucky Travel Guidebooks? Suggestions

Go to www.kentuckytourism.com/about/brochures.htm, fill out your information, and they will ship you a free visitors guide that covers what to see and do, where to stay, eat, etc. It will give you a good overview of the state and you can narrow down what you're interested in. Kentucky is a large and diverse state with many things to see and do!

2. Re: Kentucky Travel Guidebooks? Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2010, 06:17