We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon help please!

Miami
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
honeymoon help please!

Hi all! I will be getting married in november and want to have a mountain honeymoon. I was thinking of colorado, but I thought maybe I couild check something closer to home (miami). I would also love it if it was all-inclusive. Does anyone here have any suggestions? Any help would be much apreciated!

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon help please!

Were you hoping to go somewhere that is snowy, where you can ski?

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,881 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon help please!

Although many of the mountain resorts have packages, I can't think of any that are all-inclusive in the same way that many island resorts are.

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: honeymoon help please!

Do you have experience driving in snow? If not, maybe you'd like to pick a spot where you won't need to drive?

I'm remembering my trip to Keystone, Colorado http://keystone.snow.com years ago when we were able to catch a nice bus from the airport to the ski resort and then we didn't need a car because there was a very good public transportation system in tthe town (or maybe it was county-wide?), so anywhere we needed to go we could go by bus. It even went to other resorts in Summit County where we could ski. I see from Keystone's web site that they will be open for skiing November 9th

4. Re: honeymoon help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 21:17